Our guarantee is absolutely legit!
Purchases via TouringPlans.com Website or Google Play
If you purchase through our website or through Google Play, we honor this guarantee for 45 days after your purchase date, no questions asked (although we appreciate feedback). Simply submit a request to request a refund. Please be sure to include your TouringPlans.com username!
Purchases via Apple App / iTunes Store
If you subscribed through Apple's iTunes/App Store, Apple unfortunately does not give app publishers like us the ability to issue refunds. You can, however, request a refund directly from Apple. (We hear you can use this process to request a refund for any iTunes purchase in the past 90 days.)
- Launch iTunes on either your Mac or PC
- Click on your name at the top and in the dropdown select Account Info
- Type in your password when prompted in order to proceed
- Click on See All under your Purchase History
- Click on the arrow next to the purchase batch that contains the purchase you'd like a refund for
- Click on Report a Problem next to the single purchase you'd like a refund for, unless there is only one, then you may use the large Report a Problem button
- You will be routed to Apple's website. Just follow the steps after signing in and request the Refund option and explain why you'd like a refund