The most common reasons for being unable to sign in are the use of incorrect passwords and usernames.
First, make sure you are using your correct username. This is NOT necessarily the same as your email address. (You can recover your username or reset your password from our login page.)
If you've reset your password and verified your username, and still cannot sign in, the next step is to ensure that your internet browser is set to accept cookies from TouringPlans.com (What's a cookie?).
To do this in Internet Explorer, perform the following steps:
- Start Internet Explorer
- In the upper left corner of the Internet Explorer screen, you'll see a list of menu options, beginning with "File" and "Edit." Click on the menu option titled "Tools."
- A second menu should appear. Toward the bottom of this menu, click the entry titled "Internet Options..."
- A new window titled "Internet Options" should appear. Near the top of this menu will be a series of tabs titled "General," "Security," "Privacy," and so on. Click on the tab titled "Privacy."
- Toward the bottom of the "Privacy" tab, you'll see a section titled "Web Sites" with a button labeled "Edit." Click the Edit button.
- Yet another window will appear, titled "Per Site Privacy Actions." In the middle of the screen will be a text box labeled "Address of Web Site." Enter "TouringPlans.com" in this text box, and click the "Allow" button to the right of the text box.
- Click the "OK" button in the lower right corner of the "Per Site Privacy Actions" window.
- Close all open Internet Explorer windows.
- Restart Internet Explorer and try to sign in again.
For Safari, try this:
- Start Safari
- In the upper left corner of Safari, you'll see a list of menu options, beginning with "File" and "Edit." Click on the menu option titled "Edit."
- A second menu should appear. Toward the bottom of this menu, click the entry titled "Preferences."
- A new window should appear. Click the option titled "Security," which should be the second from the right.
- Make sure the option titled "Accept cookies" has selected either "Always" or "Only from sites you navigate to" and then click "Show Cookies."
- Use the search bar in the upper right corner to look from cookies from TouringPlans.com.
- If you find cookies from TouringPlans.com, click the "Remove All" button to remove those from TouringPlans.com.
- Close all open windows, close Safari, restart it and try to sign in again.
If the above steps don't work, try using an "Incognito" or "Private" browser session and login at https://touringplans.com/login.
If that doesn't work, submit a help request, and we'll see what else we can suggest.