If you specify a time (like 6:00 PM) rather than a meal (like Dinner), the Reservation Finder will only return results that are within 1 hour of the time you specify. That results in a 2-hour search window. For example, if you specify 6:00 PM, your search will look for reservations between 5:00 PM (1 hour before 6:00 PM) and 7:00 PM (1 hour after 6:00 PM).
Articles in this section
- How do I search for Storybook Dining at Artist Point with Snow White?
- How do I add 2 more people to some existing reservations?
- Should I include a child who will sit in my lap in the reservation request?
- My telephone number is wrong in the Reservation Finder!
- Will they let me in early for breakfast at Be Our Guest?
- Brunch is not listed - How do I request it?
- Reservation Information for Large Groups
- How frequently does the Reservation Finder look for reservations?
- I am a TouringPlans.com subscriber. Can I have more active searches?
- I keep getting notifications that a reservation that I want is available, but when I try to book it, it never works.