If you specify a time (like 6:00 PM) rather than a meal (like Dinner), the Reservation Finder will only return results that are within 1 hour of the time you specify. That results in a 2-hour search window. For example, if you specify 6:00 PM, your search will look for reservations between 5:00 PM (1 hour before 6:00 PM) and 7:00 PM (1 hour after 6:00 PM).
Articles in this section
- How frequently does the Reservation Finder look for reservations?
- I am a TouringPlans.com subscriber. Can I have more active searches?
- I keep getting notifications that a reservation that I want is available, but when I try to book it, it never works.
- I want to search for Fantasmic! Dining Packages, Dining with an Imagineer, dessert parties, and other "special" meal experiences.
- I cannot add more reservation requests. It says I have too many.
- I want to search for a very specific reservation time.
- Can you make it so that the Reservation Finder keeps searching until I tell it to stop?
- Text message notifications are not working for me.
- Can I pay money to get additional active searches?
- I am a travel agent. I like this tool. Can we work together?