While this is technically possible, we have no plans to restart searches automatically. The resources consumed by the Reservation Finder (which is offered free of charge) are already considerable and would be substantially higher were we to keep searches alive indefinitely.
Articles in this section
- How do I search for Storybook Dining at Artist Point with Snow White?
- How do I add 2 more people to some existing reservations?
- Should I include a child who will sit in my lap in the reservation request?
- My telephone number is wrong in the Reservation Finder!
- Will they let me in early for breakfast at Be Our Guest?
- Brunch is not listed - How do I request it?
- Reservation Information for Large Groups
- How frequently does the Reservation Finder look for reservations?
- I am a TouringPlans.com subscriber. Can I have more active searches?
- I keep getting notifications that a reservation that I want is available, but when I try to book it, it never works.