Our Reservation Finder is a useful tool in its current state. For that reason, we have offered it up for testing. The user interface and several critical processes need some work before we are comfortable with this being a full-fledged part of the suite of travel planning tools available on TouringPlans.com. We are not targeting a specific date for this product to leave the "test" phase. Although we will make good faith efforts to keep the Reservation Finder operational, there may be disruptions in service.
Articles in this section
- How do I add 2 more people to some existing reservations?
- Reservation Finder for Dessert parties?
- Should I include a child who will sit in my lap in the reservation request?
- My telephone number is wrong in the Reservation Finder!
- Will they let me in early for breakfast at Be Our Guest?
- Brunch is not listed - How do I request it?
- Reservation Information for Large Groups
- How frequently does the Reservation Finder look for reservations?
- I am a TouringPlans.com subscriber. Can I have more active searches?
- I keep getting notifications that a reservation that I want is available, but when I try to book it, it never works.