Our Reservation Finder is a useful tool in its current state. For that reason, we have offered it up for testing. The user interface and several critical processes need some work before we are comfortable with this being a full-fledged part of the suite of travel planning tools available on TouringPlans.com. We are not targeting a specific date for this product to leave the "test" phase. Although we will make good faith efforts to keep the Reservation Finder operational, there may be disruptions in service.
Articles in this section
- How frequently does the Reservation Finder look for reservations?
- I am a TouringPlans.com subscriber. Can I have more active searches?
- I keep getting notifications that a reservation that I want is available, but when I try to book it, it never works.
- I want to search for Fantasmic! Dining Packages, Dining with an Imagineer, dessert parties, and other "special" meal experiences.
- I cannot add more reservation requests. It says I have too many.
- I want to search for a very specific reservation time.
- Can you make it so that the Reservation Finder keeps searching until I tell it to stop?
- Text message notifications are not working for me.
- Can I pay money to get additional active searches?
- I am a travel agent. I like this tool. Can we work together?