To prevent abuse of the Reservation Finder, you are limited to two active searches at a time (we had a higher limit in the past). If you already have two or more active searches, you will not be able to add another. However, once one of your reservations is found, it will no longer be active, so you can add another in its place.
Articles in this section
- How do I search for Storybook Dining at Artist Point with Snow White?
- How do I add 2 more people to some existing reservations?
- Reservation Finder for Dessert parties?
- Should I include a child who will sit in my lap in the reservation request?
- My telephone number is wrong in the Reservation Finder!
- Will they let me in early for breakfast at Be Our Guest?
- Brunch is not listed - How do I request it?
- Reservation Information for Large Groups
- How frequently does the Reservation Finder look for reservations?
- I am a TouringPlans.com subscriber. Can I have more active searches?