To prevent abuse of the Reservation Finder, you are limited to two active searches at a time (we had a higher limit in the past). If you already have two or more active searches, you will not be able to add another. However, once one of your reservations is found, it will no longer be active, so you can add another in its place.
Articles in this section
- How frequently does the Reservation Finder look for reservations?
- I am a TouringPlans.com subscriber. Can I have more active searches?
- I keep getting notifications that a reservation that I want is available, but when I try to book it, it never works.
- I want to search for Fantasmic! Dining Packages, Dining with an Imagineer, dessert parties, and other "special" meal experiences.
- I cannot add more reservation requests. It says I have too many.
- I want to search for a very specific reservation time.
- Can you make it so that the Reservation Finder keeps searching until I tell it to stop?
- Text message notifications are not working for me.
- Can I pay money to get additional active searches?
- I am a travel agent. I like this tool. Can we work together?