To prevent abuse of the Reservation Finder, you are limited to two active searches at a time (we had a higher limit in the past). If you already have two or more active searches, you will not be able to add another. However, once one of your reservations is found, it will no longer be active, so you can add another in its place.
Articles in this section
- I am a TouringPlans.com subscriber. Can I have more active searches?
- I want to search for dessert parties, fireworks (Fantasmic, Harmonious, etc.) or concert dining packages, Dining with an Imagineer, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, and/or "special" meal experiences.
- Clicked on Reservation Finder link, and it is for the wrong restaurant!
- How do I search for Storybook Dining at Artist Point with Snow White?
- How do I add more people to existing dining reservations?
- Should I include a child who will sit in my lap in the reservation request?
- My telephone number is wrong in the Reservation Finder!
- Brunch is not listed - How do I request it?
- Reservation Information for Large Groups
- Searching for Victoria and Albert's Dining
Article is closed for comments.