No. Dining reservations require a credit card to guarantee the booking, so you need to book them on your own.
Articles in this section
- Clicked on Reservation Finder link, and it is for the wrong restaurant!
- How do I search for Storybook Dining at Artist Point with Snow White?
- How do I add more people to existing dining reservations?
- Should I include a child who will sit in my lap in the reservation request?
- My telephone number is wrong in the Reservation Finder!
- Will they let me in early for breakfast at Be Our Guest?
- Brunch is not listed - How do I request it?
- Reservation Information for Large Groups
- Searching for Victoria and Albert's Dining
- How frequently does the Reservation Finder look for reservations?