No. Dining reservations require a credit card to guarantee the booking, so you need to book them on your own.
Articles in this section
- I am a TouringPlans.com subscriber. Can I have more active searches?
- I want to search for dessert parties, fireworks (Fantasmic, Harmonious, etc.) or concert dining packages, Dining with an Imagineer, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, and/or "special" meal experiences.
- Clicked on Reservation Finder link, and it is for the wrong restaurant!
- How do I search for Storybook Dining at Artist Point with Snow White?
- How do I add more people to existing dining reservations?
- Should I include a child who will sit in my lap in the reservation request?
- My telephone number is wrong in the Reservation Finder!
- Brunch is not listed - How do I request it?
- Reservation Information for Large Groups
- Searching for Victoria and Albert's Dining