Normal TouringPlans.com accounts are not meant to be used to plan trips for your customers. Please see our Travel Professionals page for information on how your agency can work with TouringPlans.com. We offer many tools that are useful to clients visiting Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, Disneyland, and Disney Cruise Line.
Articles in this section
- How frequently does the Reservation Finder look for reservations?
- I am a TouringPlans.com subscriber. Can I have more active searches?
- I keep getting notifications that a reservation that I want is available, but when I try to book it, it never works.
- I want to search for Fantasmic! Dining Packages, Dining with an Imagineer, dessert parties, and other "special" meal experiences.
- I cannot add more reservation requests. It says I have too many.
- I want to search for a very specific reservation time.
- Can you make it so that the Reservation Finder keeps searching until I tell it to stop?
- Text message notifications are not working for me.
- Can I pay money to get additional active searches?
- I am a travel agent. I like this tool. Can we work together?