We don't calculate specific crowd levels for the parties, although every year we do a blog post about the parties with the lowest wait times. This year's version is not out yet but will be in the next few weeks. If you would prefer to see the crowd levels from party days last year -- these are only for the day at the Magic Kingdom leading up to the party -- our Crowd Calendar shows them. If you go to https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/crowd-calendar and pick the date on the left it will show you the ratings for any particular day.
Articles in this section
- How can the Crowd Level be low when no Park Reservations are available?
- Why is the theme park closing so early?
- Do you consider hotel bookings in your predictions?
- Is there a printable version of the crowd calendar?
- What does the code "SL" mean in the crowd calendar?
- Do you take into account all of the crowds for competitions at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex?
- How are you determining "actual crowds"?
- Projecting Crowds More Than 1 Year in Advance
- Where do I go on the website to see historically what the actual crowds were vs. what you predicted?
- How do I remove the "crowd trackings" for a trip that was deleted?
Article is closed for comments.