We don't calculate specific crowd levels for the parties, although every year we do a blog post about the parties with the lowest wait times. This year's version is not out yet but will be in the next few weeks. If you would prefer to see the crowd levels from party days last year -- these are only for the day at the Magic Kingdom leading up to the party -- our Crowd Calendar shows them. If you go to https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/crowd-calendar and pick the date on the left it will show you the ratings for any particular day.
Articles in this section
- Why is the theme park closing so early?
- Is there a printable version of the crowd calendar?
- How will the new day-based ticket pricing affect crowd data?
- What does the code "SL" mean in the crowd calendar?
- Basic information on choosing a park
- Do you take into account all of the crowds for competitions at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex?
- How are you determining "actual crowds"?
- Projecting Crowds More Than 1 Year in Advance
- Predictions for Fall of 2018
- Christmas crowds 2018