We don't calculate specific crowd levels for the parties, although every year we do a blog post about the parties with the lowest wait times. This year's version is not out yet but will be in the next few weeks. If you would prefer to see the crowd levels from party days last year -- these are only for the day at the Magic Kingdom leading up to the party -- our Crowd Calendar shows them. If you go to https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/crowd-calendar and pick the date on the left it will show you the ratings for any particular day.
Articles in this section
- Crowd calendar changes
- Is there a Christmas party crowd calendar?
- Other crowd calendars have different numbers from yours! Why?
- How important is choosing the right day to visit each park?
- How does a particular holiday, event, or convention affect crowds?
- Crowd levels for my trip changed!
- You show Morning Extra Magic Hours on your calendar, but Disney does not!
- What do the crowd levels mean?
- Which park should I visit on what date?
- What is a "resort" or "overall" crowd level?