The average crowd calendar change for your travel dates is 1 point. Disney has expanded crowd park hours and this caused the statistical models to increase predicted wait times. Crowd levels are still moderate and with the using Touring Plans will help you have a smooth vacation. If you have already made Touring Plans, re-optimize or re-evaluate the plans and you will see very little change in the total time.
Articles in this section
- Crowd calendar changes
- Is there a Christmas party crowd calendar?
- Other crowd calendars have different numbers from yours! Why?
- How important is choosing the right day to visit each park?
- How does a particular holiday, event, or convention affect crowds?
- Crowd levels for my trip changed!
- You show Morning Extra Magic Hours on your calendar, but Disney does not!
- What do the crowd levels mean?
- Which park should I visit on what date?
- What is a "resort" or "overall" crowd level?