You can make a request yourself by calling your hotel directly. We recommend not calling until 3-7 days before your trip, however. Hotels often don't have the ability to attach notes to your reservation before that.
Articles in this section
- How do I submit a room request for a Walt Disney World Hotel?
- The hotel says it didn't get my Room Request. Why?
- When will my Room Request be submitted?
- Room requests for the Aulani Resort
- How do I input my Reservation Number for a Disney World Trip?
- Disney Beach Club Resort Recommendations
- Tips for room requests for rooms facing the Savannah in Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Late Room Requests
- Is there a way to search by connecting rooms?
- Handicap Room Requests