You can make a request yourself by calling your hotel directly. We recommend not calling until 3-7 days before your trip, however. Hotels often don't have the ability to attach notes to your reservation before that.
Articles in this section
- How do I submit a room request for a Walt Disney World Hotel?
- My Room Request Failed. Now What?
- Disney Beach Club Resort Recommendations
- Tips for room requests for rooms facing the Savannah in Animal Kingdom Lodge
- The hotel says it didn't get my room request fax. Why?
- Late Room Requests
- Is there a way to search by connecting rooms?
- Handicap Room Requests
- Do you have the Room Request feature available for Disneyland or Universal Orlando?
- How do I find a specific room?