The difference is significant with regard to FastPass at the 30-day and 60-day mark, but only for certain attractions. At the 30-day mark you won't be able to get FastPasses for rides like Flight of Passage at Animal Kingdom or Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom, but you will still be able to get useful FastPasses. And you can sometimes find those harder-to-get FastPasses closer to the day of travel if you keep checking. From The FastPass+ perspective, there's not a great reason to stay onsite.
Articles in this section
- FastPass+ Availability - Distribution Done vs. Unavailable
- Splitting FastPass+ Selections
- How do I add FastPass+?
- Can I change my FastPass+ selections on day of my arrival?
- Suggestions for Flights of Passage - no FastPasses available
- One-day touring plan for adults when FastPass are not available
- Is the crowd level, i.e. 5, equal to another 5?
- FastPass not available during EMH
- FastPass availability check
- Why do the FastPass+ arrival times vary?