The difference is significant with regard to FastPass at the 30-day and 60-day mark, but only for certain attractions. At the 30-day mark you won't be able to get FastPasses for rides like Flight of Passage at Animal Kingdom or Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom, but you will still be able to get useful FastPasses. And you can sometimes find those harder-to-get FastPasses closer to the day of travel if you keep checking. From The FastPass+ perspective, there's not a great reason to stay onsite.
Articles in this section
- Does it help to get a FastPass for the Fantasmic show?
- How to Book and Modify FastPass+
- Some thoughts on DAS vs FastPasses for wheelchair visitors
- What do I need to do to get the FastPass+ recommendations?
- Do we get any FastPasses with our MNSSHP tickets?
- FastPass+ selections and how the Launch Bay area is handled
- Do you have to actually use all three FastPass+ selections before getting a fourth?
- FastPass+ Availability - Distribution Done vs. Unavailable
- Splitting FastPass+ Selections
- How do I add FastPass+?