There isn't a "Brunch" option in the Reservation Finder search. The best option would be to choose a time, which will search 1 hour on either side of the time you select. That will give you a 2-hour total range, which still won't cover the whole time but will at least search most of it.
Articles in this section
- I am a TouringPlans.com subscriber. Can I have more active searches?
- I want to search for dessert parties, fireworks (Fantasmic, Harmonious, etc.) or concert dining packages, Dining with an Imagineer, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, and/or "special" meal experiences.
- Clicked on Reservation Finder link, and it is for the wrong restaurant!
- How do I search for Storybook Dining at Artist Point with Snow White?
- How do I add more people to existing dining reservations?
- Should I include a child who will sit in my lap in the reservation request?
- My telephone number is wrong in the Reservation Finder!
- Brunch is not listed - How do I request it?
- Reservation Information for Large Groups
- Searching for Victoria and Albert's Dining
Article is closed for comments.