Normally 30-60 minutes is the sweet spot for arriving early and with Early Entry you can be at the gates 20-30 before and be just fine.
Articles in this section
- DAS Return Times on a Personalized Touring Plan
- Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Touring Plans
- When can I go directly to the "no bag line?"
- How well do the rope drop plans work during the holiday season, Christmas?
- Fireworks, Fantasmic, Rivers of Light, or World of Color Scheduled After Park Is Closed
- How do I add a showtime to my touring plan?
- Do Touring Plans have the option to filter height requirement and child swap?
- Is Early Morning Magic taken into account with the wait time estimates?
- Touring Plan tips
- Walking times information