Usually when there are significant changes when you re-optimize an optimized plan it means that it's a close call between the ordering of the steps. If there isn't much difference in overall time between doing the steps in order, the results can be a little more random. It's generally a good thing because then you can re-order your steps a bit if you want and not lose any significant time.
Articles in this section
- Showtimes and touring plans in the future
- How do I set up touring plan to ride an attraction at a specific time?
- Why do optimizations change?
- Adding FastPass selections to your plan
- Adding a Character Greeting to Your Plan
- Add Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, Pirate's League, shopping, a tour, or some other activity to a plan
- The park is open for Extra Magic Hours or Early Park Admission, but my plan does not use them
- My plan has 'N/A' instead of times
- Help me create a Personalized Touring Plan!
- Why didn't my wait times change when the crowd levels changed?