Usually when there are significant changes when you re-optimize an optimized plan it means that it's a close call between the ordering of the steps. If there isn't much difference in overall time between doing the steps in order, the results can be a little more random. It's generally a good thing because then you can re-order your steps a bit if you want and not lose any significant time.
Articles in this section
- Errors Prohibited This Object From Being Saved message while creating Personalized Touring Plan
- Your Park Hours are Wrong
- Plan Has Gaps of Free Time or Does Not Have Rides in the Afternoon
- How do I manage the touring plans while in the park?
- 4 Parks - 1 day Challenge Touring Plans
- Park closure time to day guests for party ticket owners
- Adjusting the order of the attractions not open during the Christmas Party
- Video to help create a Personalized Touring Plan
- Optimizing in the Park When an Attraction Has Been Temporarily Closed
- Touring Plans for Children OVER 44"
Article is closed for comments.