Usually when there are significant changes when you re-optimize an optimized plan it means that it's a close call between the ordering of the steps. If there isn't much difference in overall time between doing the steps in order, the results can be a little more random. It's generally a good thing because then you can re-order your steps a bit if you want and not lose any significant time.
Articles in this section
- 4 parks - 1 day challenge touring plan
- Adjusting the order of the attractions not open during the Christmas Party
- Video to help create a Personalized Touring Plan
- Using the Genie Pass in Touring Plans
- Optimizing in the Park When an Attraction Has Been Temporarily Closed
- Touring Plans for Children OVER 44"
- Tips on using the Evaluate feature
- What attractions are available during Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party?
- Plans can only be created for one year in advance.
- How do I get the plan to use Extra Magic Hours?