The answer is yes, a 5 at the Magic Kingdom will be equal to any other 5 at the Magic Kingdom regardless of what the overall Resort Level is. For more on Crowd Levels, we do have pages for each park; here is the Magic Kingdom's and there are links to the others at the bottom: https://touringplans.com/magic-kingdom/crowd-levels
Articles in this section
- FastPass+ Availability - Distribution Done vs. Unavailable
- Splitting FastPass+ Selections
- How do I add FastPass+?
- Can I change my FastPass+ selections on day of my arrival?
- Suggestions for Flights of Passage - no FastPasses available
- One-day touring plan for adults when FastPass are not available
- Is the crowd level, i.e. 5, equal to another 5?
- FastPass not available during EMH
- FastPass availability check
- Why do the FastPass+ arrival times vary?