The answer is yes, a 5 at the Magic Kingdom will be equal to any other 5 at the Magic Kingdom regardless of what the overall Resort Level is. For more on Crowd Levels, we do have pages for each park; here is the Magic Kingdom's and there are links to the others at the bottom: https://touringplans.com/magic-kingdom/crowd-levels
Articles in this section
- Adding FastPass across parks
- FastPass strategy for a large group
- What are the benefits of using Express Pass?
- How to force the FastPass+ into your touring plan?
- Does it help to get a FastPass for the Fantasmic show?
- How to Book and Modify FastPass+
- Some thoughts on DAS vs FastPasses for wheelchair visitors
- What do I need to do to get the FastPass+ recommendations?
- Do we get any FastPasses with our MNSSHP tickets?
- Do you have to actually use all three FastPass+ selections before getting a fourth?