The answer is yes, a 5 at the Magic Kingdom will be equal to any other 5 at the Magic Kingdom regardless of what the overall Resort Level is. For more on Crowd Levels, we do have pages for each park; here is the Magic Kingdom's and there are links to the others at the bottom: https://touringplans.com/magic-kingdom/crowd-levels
Articles in this section
- Does it help to get a FastPass for the Fantasmic show?
- How to Book and Modify FastPass+
- Some thoughts on DAS vs FastPasses for wheelchair visitors
- What do I need to do to get the FastPass+ recommendations?
- Do we get any FastPasses with our MNSSHP tickets?
- FastPass+ selections and how the Launch Bay area is handled
- Do you have to actually use all three FastPass+ selections before getting a fourth?
- FastPass+ Availability - Distribution Done vs. Unavailable
- Splitting FastPass+ Selections
- How do I add FastPass+?