First, I would recommend checking as often as you can for FastPasses, they do pop up as the date gets closer. If you can't get them, you probably won't want to go there first thing unless you can get in for the Extra Magic Hour somehow (which is not likely). By the time 9am rolls around there will be thousands of people in line there already. What I would recommend is either a) waiting and riding it at the end of the night or, b) getting in line sometime between 11am and 1pm. Yes, the line in the middle of the day will be 1-2 hours or more, but all the lines will be longer then. At least that way you can ride other things in the morning with shorter lines and not waste your first 2 hours in the park in that line.
Articles in this section
- FastPass+ Availability - Distribution Done vs. Unavailable
- Splitting FastPass+ Selections
- How do I add FastPass+?
- Can I change my FastPass+ selections on day of my arrival?
- Suggestions for Flights of Passage - no FastPasses available
- One-day touring plan for adults when FastPass are not available
- Is the crowd level, i.e. 5, equal to another 5?
- FastPass not available during EMH
- FastPass availability check
- Why do the FastPass+ arrival times vary?