First, I would recommend checking as often as you can for FastPasses, they do pop up as the date gets closer. If you can't get them, you probably won't want to go there first thing unless you can get in for the Extra Magic Hour somehow (which is not likely). By the time 9am rolls around there will be thousands of people in line there already. What I would recommend is either a) waiting and riding it at the end of the night or, b) getting in line sometime between 11am and 1pm. Yes, the line in the middle of the day will be 1-2 hours or more, but all the lines will be longer then. At least that way you can ride other things in the morning with shorter lines and not waste your first 2 hours in the park in that line.
Articles in this section
- This is a good candidate for FastPass+ tag.
- FastPass+ Not Available During Extra Magic Hours.
- Adding FastPass across parks
- FastPass strategy for a large group
- What are the benefits of using Express Pass?
- How to force the FastPass+ into your touring plan?
- Does it help to get a FastPass for the Fantasmic show?
- How to Book and Modify FastPass+
- Some thoughts on DAS vs FastPasses for wheelchair visitors
- What do I need to do to get the FastPass+ recommendations?