If you want to ride an attraction at a specific time, you're likely going to have to use the Evaluate button. That will keep the steps in the same order while updating the times. What I would suggest is using the Optimize button to get most of the plan, then move the step that you want to do later to where you want to do it (by dragging the arrows on the left) and click Evaluate instead. This could throw off some of the timing later of shows and meals so you may have to mess around with it a bit, but feel free to ask if you would like help.
Articles in this section
- How do I manage the touring plans while in the park?
- 4 parks - 1 day challenge touring plan
- Park closure time to day guests for party ticket owners
- Adjusting the order of the attractions not open during the Christmas Party
- Video to help create a Personalized Touring Plan
- Using the Genie Pass in Touring Plans
- Optimizing in the Park When an Attraction Has Been Temporarily Closed
- Touring Plans for Children OVER 44"
- Tips on using the Evaluate feature
- What attractions are available during Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party?