If you want to ride an attraction at a specific time, you're likely going to have to use the Evaluate button. That will keep the steps in the same order while updating the times. What I would suggest is using the Optimize button to get most of the plan, then move the step that you want to do later to where you want to do it (by dragging the arrows on the left) and click Evaluate instead. This could throw off some of the timing later of shows and meals so you may have to mess around with it a bit, but feel free to ask if you would like help.
Articles in this section
- Tips on using the Evaluate feature
- What attractions are available during Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party?
- Plans can only be created for one year in advance.
- How do I get the plan to use Extra Magic Hours?
- Having trouble finding a specific plan that meets your needs?
- Showtimes and touring plans in the future
- How do I set up touring plan to ride an attraction at a specific time?
- Why do optimizations change?
- Adding FastPass selections to your plan
- Adding a Character Greeting to Your Plan