In order to have the plan use Extra Magic Hours you have to select that you want it to do that (the default is that it won't). To do so, view your plan and click the Edit button in the grey box at the top. That will pop up another window where you can adjust the date and times; within that there will be a yellow box asking if you want to use EMH. When you check yes, you should notice the plan start or finish times change to reflect full use of EMH. Make sure the plan start and finish times match up what you want for that day. Then re-Optimize or re-Evaluate your plan to update the predicted times.
Articles in this section
- Tips on using the Evaluate feature
- What attractions are available during Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party?
- Plans can only be created for one year in advance.
- How do I get the plan to use Extra Magic Hours?
- Having trouble finding a specific plan that meets your needs?
- Showtimes and touring plans in the future
- How do I set up touring plan to ride an attraction at a specific time?
- Why do optimizations change?
- Adding FastPass selections to your plan
- Adding a Character Greeting to Your Plan