In order to have the plan use Extra Magic Hours you have to select that you want it to do that (the default is that it won't). To do so, view your plan and click the Edit button in the grey box at the top. That will pop up another window where you can adjust the date and times; within that there will be a yellow box asking if you want to use EMH. When you check yes, you should notice the plan start or finish times change to reflect full use of EMH. Make sure the plan start and finish times match up what you want for that day. Then re-Optimize or re-Evaluate your plan to update the predicted times.
Articles in this section
- 4 parks - 1 day challenge touring plan
- Park closure time to day guests for party ticket owners
- Adjusting the order of the attractions not open during the Christmas Party
- Video to help create a Personalized Touring Plan
- Using the Genie Pass in Touring Plans
- Optimizing in the Park When an Attraction Has Been Temporarily Closed
- Touring Plans for Children OVER 44"
- Tips on using the Evaluate feature
- What attractions are available during Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party?
- Plans can only be created for one year in advance.