The FastPass+ selections are based on the attractions in your plan with the highest wait times, they're not much more complicated than that. As for splitting up the Launch Bay, much of that is because of the shows at Hollywood Studios. Since they are only at specific times, the plan tries to minimize the time by making you walk a little bit more so you can make all of the shows.
Articles in this section
- Adding FastPass across parks
- FastPass strategy for a large group
- What are the benefits of using Express Pass?
- How to force the FastPass+ into your touring plan?
- Fastpass general tips
- Does it help to get a FastPass for the Fantasmic show?
- How to Book and Modify FastPass+
- Some thoughts on DAS vs FastPasses for wheelchair visitors
- What do I need to do to get the FastPass+ recommendations?
- Do we get any FastPasses with our MNSSHP tickets?