The FastPass+ selections are based on the attractions in your plan with the highest wait times, they're not much more complicated than that. As for splitting up the Launch Bay, much of that is because of the shows at Hollywood Studios. Since they are only at specific times, the plan tries to minimize the time by making you walk a little bit more so you can make all of the shows.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to do to get the FastPass+ recommendations?
- Do we get any FastPasses with our MNSSHP tickets?
- FastPass+ selections and how the Launch Bay area is handled
- Do you have to actually use all three FastPass+ selections before getting a fourth?
- FastPass+ Availability - Distribution Done vs. Unavailable
- Splitting FastPass+ Selections
- How do I add FastPass+?
- Can I change my FastPass+ selections on day of my arrival?
- Suggestions for Flights of Passage - no FastPasses available
- One-day touring plan for adults when FastPass are not available