In order to allow others to see your plans you will first have to "publish" them. To do that, click the Edit button in the grey box at the top of the plan's page. That will open a window where you can adjust options, but at the bottom, just above the blue Save button, you will see a checkbox to publish the plan. Check that option and click Save. Now you will see a link in that top grey box that you can share that anyone can see. From that link you should be able to print anywhere as well.
Articles in this section
- Where is the Disney dining plan comparison tool on the website?
- Tips for avoiding Extra Magic Hours
- A few tips to help with scheduling for shows, parades and fireworks when planning a trip in advance
- How do I plan to be in two parks in one day?
- How do I allow others to see my plans?
- Tips for creating your touring plans
- Attraction list only available during creation of a plan
- How do I share my plan with others?
- Can you help me get started with a plan?
- How far in advance can you create a touring plan?