Unfortunately a single plan cannot cover multiple parks. There is a way, however, to begin and end your plans at a specific time to accommodate park hopping. If you click the Edit button in the grey box at the top you will see a start and end time for the plan. What I would recommend is creating your first plan without a specific end time and seeing what time it ends naturally. If you are happy with the end time you can create your second plan at a different park with a start time after that (leaving some time for traveling to the other park).
Articles in this section
- How do I add a showtime to my touring plan?
- Do Touring Plans have the option to filter height requirement and child swap?
- How do I test park hopping to see what is best for our trip?
- Is Early Morning Magic taken into account with the wait time estimates?
- Touring Plan tips
- Walking times information
- Park closures and Disney parties
- Park hours and Extra Magic Hours are only estimates until Disney releases the official version.
- Where do I go to get help with how to create Touring Plans?
- Do I need a Touring Plan when the crowd level is low?