Unfortunately a single plan cannot cover multiple parks. There is a way, however, to begin and end your plans at a specific time to accommodate park hopping. If you click the Edit button in the grey box at the top you will see a start and end time for the plan. What I would recommend is creating your first plan without a specific end time and seeing what time it ends naturally. If you are happy with the end time you can create your second plan at a different park with a start time after that (leaving some time for traveling to the other park).
Articles in this section
- Where is the Disney dining plan comparison tool on the website?
- Tips for avoiding Extra Magic Hours
- A few tips to help with scheduling for shows, parades and fireworks when planning a trip in advance
- How do I plan to be in two parks in one day?
- How do I allow others to see my plans?
- Tips for creating your touring plans
- Attraction list only available during creation of a plan
- How do I share my plan with others?
- Can you help me get started with a plan?
- How far in advance can you create a touring plan?