Unfortunately a single plan cannot cover multiple parks. There is a way, however, to begin and end your plans at a specific time to accommodate park hopping. If you click the Edit button in the grey box at the top you will see a start and end time for the plan. What I would recommend is creating your first plan without a specific end time and seeing what time it ends naturally. If you are happy with the end time you can create your second plan at a different park with a start time after that (leaving some time for traveling to the other park).
Articles in this section
- When can I go directly to the "no bag line?"
- How well do the rope drop plans work during the holiday season, Christmas?
- Fireworks, Fantasmic, Rivers of Light, or World of Color Scheduled After Park Is Closed
- How do I add a showtime to my touring plan?
- Do Touring Plans have the option to filter height requirement and child swap?
- How do I test park hopping to see what is best for our trip?
- Is Early Morning Magic taken into account with the wait time estimates?
- Touring Plan tips
- Walking times information
- Park closures and Disney parties