You should avoid the park with Morning Extra Magic hours for sure. The Evening Extra Magic Hours do also get a little busier, but often not until later in the afternoon. I wouldn't say that you absolutely should avoid them, but I wouldn't seek them out either. If you can avoid any park with an Extra Magic Hour you probably should, but if your plans are to go to a park with the Evening hours I wouldn't stress too much about it either.
Articles in this section
- Where is the Disney dining plan comparison tool on the website?
- Tips for avoiding Extra Magic Hours
- A few tips to help with scheduling for shows, parades and fireworks when planning a trip in advance
- How do I plan to be in two parks in one day?
- How do I allow others to see my plans?
- Tips for creating your touring plans
- Attraction list only available during creation of a plan
- How do I share my plan with others?
- Can you help me get started with a plan?
- How far in advance can you create a touring plan?