You should avoid the park with Morning Extra Magic hours for sure. The Evening Extra Magic Hours do also get a little busier, but often not until later in the afternoon. I wouldn't say that you absolutely should avoid them, but I wouldn't seek them out either. If you can avoid any park with an Extra Magic Hour you probably should, but if your plans are to go to a park with the Evening hours I wouldn't stress too much about it either.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a showtime to my touring plan?
- Do Touring Plans have the option to filter height requirement and child swap?
- How do I test park hopping to see what is best for our trip?
- Is Early Morning Magic taken into account with the wait time estimates?
- Touring Plan tips
- Walking times information
- Park closures and Disney parties
- Park hours and Extra Magic Hours are only estimates until Disney releases the official version.
- Where do I go to get help with how to create Touring Plans?
- Do I need a Touring Plan when the crowd level is low?