The historical data comes from users and Touring Plans staff entering data in our Disney/Universal app. We have attraction wait times for every day for the past several years. The observed wait times is what the statistical models use to generate the future crowd calendars.
Articles in this section
- How can the Crowd Level be low when no Park Reservations are available?
- Why is the theme park closing so early?
- Do you consider hotel bookings in your predictions?
- Is there a printable version of the crowd calendar?
- What does the code "SL" mean in the crowd calendar?
- Do you take into account all of the crowds for competitions at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex?
- How are you determining "actual crowds"?
- Projecting Crowds More Than 1 Year in Advance
- Where do I go on the website to see historically what the actual crowds were vs. what you predicted?
- How do I remove the "crowd trackings" for a trip that was deleted?
Article is closed for comments.