The historical data comes from users and Touring Plans staff entering data in our Disney/Universal app. We have attraction wait times for every day for the past several years. The observed wait times is what the statistical models use to generate the future crowd calendars.
Articles in this section
- Where do I go on the website to see historically what the actual crowds were vs. what you predicted?
- How do I remove the "crowd trackings" for a trip that was deleted?
- Where do you get your historical data?
- Crowd Level Changes due to Halloween parties
- Crowd calendar changes?
- How do you predict crowds at Disney?
- Looking for the crowd calendar heat maps
- Where is the feature "Best Parks & Parks to Avoid?"
- Crowd Levels and Park Attendance
- Is there a Christmas party crowd calendar?