The historical data comes from users and Touring Plans staff entering data in our Disney/Universal app. We have attraction wait times for every day for the past several years. The observed wait times is what the statistical models use to generate the future crowd calendars.
Articles in this section
- Why is the theme park closing so early?
- Do you consider hotel bookings in your predictions?
- Is there a printable version of the crowd calendar?
- How will the new day-based ticket pricing affect crowd data?
- What does the code "SL" mean in the crowd calendar?
- Basic information on choosing a park
- Do you take into account all of the crowds for competitions at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex?
- How are you determining "actual crowds"?
- Projecting Crowds More Than 1 Year in Advance
- Christmas crowds 2018