Yes, you can make FastPasses using your MNSSHP ticket, but it can be a little tricky. For one, the Disney site will default to your regular tickets so I suggest not trying to make any during the party day until you've made all of your others. Also, you will only be able to make FastPasses using your party ticket after 4pm -- when you are allowed in the park. Now, you can make your first one for around 3:30pm (because the entry window extends past 4) but the last available one is at 5:30pm so you are working with tight windows.
Articles in this section
- Adding FastPass across parks
- FastPass strategy for a large group
- What are the benefits of using Express Pass?
- How to force the FastPass+ into your touring plan?
- Does it help to get a FastPass for the Fantasmic show?
- How to Book and Modify FastPass+
- Some thoughts on DAS vs FastPasses for wheelchair visitors
- What do I need to do to get the FastPass+ recommendations?
- Do we get any FastPasses with our MNSSHP tickets?
- Do you have to actually use all three FastPass+ selections before getting a fourth?