In order to see the FastPass+ recommendations, you have to add in how many FastPasses you expect to use. To add these to your plans, click the Advanced Options button (green plus sign). That will open a menu where you can select how many FastPasses you are expecting to use. For more recommendations, here is our FastPass+ page with links to park-specific recommendations: https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/fastpass
Articles in this section
- What do I need to do to get the FastPass+ recommendations?
- Do we get any FastPasses with our MNSSHP tickets?
- FastPass+ selections and how the Launch Bay area is handled
- Do you have to actually use all three FastPass+ selections before getting a fourth?
- FastPass+ Availability - Distribution Done vs. Unavailable
- Splitting FastPass+ Selections
- How do I add FastPass+?
- Can I change my FastPass+ selections on day of my arrival?
- Suggestions for Flights of Passage - no FastPasses available
- One-day touring plan for adults when FastPass are not available