In order to see the FastPass+ recommendations, you have to add in how many FastPasses you expect to use. To add these to your plans, click the Advanced Options button (green plus sign). That will open a menu where you can select how many FastPasses you are expecting to use. For more recommendations, here is our FastPass+ page with links to park-specific recommendations: https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/fastpass
Articles in this section
- Adding FastPass across parks
- FastPass strategy for a large group
- What are the benefits of using Express Pass?
- How to force the FastPass+ into your touring plan?
- Does it help to get a FastPass for the Fantasmic show?
- How to Book and Modify FastPass+
- Some thoughts on DAS vs FastPasses for wheelchair visitors
- What do I need to do to get the FastPass+ recommendations?
- Do we get any FastPasses with our MNSSHP tickets?
- Do you have to actually use all three FastPass+ selections before getting a fourth?