Early December is the lull in crowds before the Christmas crowds. Overall we are seeing lower crowds this year, and we expect lower crowds. Disney is offering more discounts than in the past, so we believe Disney is also expecting lower crowds.
Articles in this section
- Why is the theme park closing so early?
- Is there a printable version of the crowd calendar?
- How will the new day-based ticket pricing affect crowd data?
- What does the code "SL" mean in the crowd calendar?
- Basic information on choosing a park
- Do you take into account all of the crowds for competitions at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex?
- How are you determining "actual crowds"?
- Projecting Crowds More Than 1 Year in Advance
- Predictions for Fall of 2018
- Christmas crowds 2018