Early December is the lull in crowds before the Christmas crowds. Overall we are seeing lower crowds this year, and we expect lower crowds. Disney is offering more discounts than in the past, so we believe Disney is also expecting lower crowds.
Articles in this section
- How are you determining "actual crowds"?
- Predictions for Fall of 2018
- Lower crowd calendar levels during October
- Christmas crowds 2018
- Where do I go on the website to see historically what the actual crowds were vs. what you predicted?
- How do I remove the "crowd trackings" for a trip that was deleted?
- Where do you get your historical data?
- Crowd Level Changes due to Halloween parties
- Crowd calendar changes?
- How do you predict crowds at Disney?