Our plans do have a little bit of wiggle room at the end which helps the system work a little better, but you are correct, you wouldn't be able to ride then. You likely won't have time to visit all of your attractions during your plan times at all so you may want to remove something from the plan and re-optimize.
Articles in this section
- Walking times information
- Park closures and Disney parties
- Park hours and Extra Magic Hours are only estimates until Disney releases the official version.
- Where do I go to get help with how to create Touring Plans?
- Do I need a Touring Plan when the crowd level is low?
- Character Meets
- Is it possible to download your plans to a PDF file?
- Touring Plans instructional videos
- Wait time data
- The Optimizer keeps putting an attraction in the plan for beyond the time that the park is listed as being closed???