You don't 100% need a touring plan with a express pass. But I do think it would help because it'll list the rides you want to experience in a way that would reduce backtracking, and to keep track of what you have and have not done.
Articles in this section
- Wait Times with Express Pass at Universal Orlando
- Universal Orlando Two-Day/Two-Park plans
- Which entrance should we use - Main Entrance or Hogwarts Express?
- Universal Express Pass and Touring Plan
- Universal Orlando Early Park Admission Information
- Changes to Showtimes during the holidays
- Early Entry at Islands of Adventure in July and August 2018
- Non-Harry Potter Touring Plan
- Do you recommend that we start our day at Studios and end our day at IOA?
- My Plan ignores Early Park Admission