October has low to moderate crowds. There are some schools that have fall breaks in October, but the crowds are nothing like spring break. Halloween being on a Wednesday will help keep crowds low. The Magic Kingdom closes at 6 pm on October 31, and the crowd level of 1 is for day guests. The Halloween party in the evening will be more crowded.
Articles in this section
- How are you determining "actual crowds"?
- Predictions for Fall of 2018
- Lower crowd calendar levels during October
- Christmas crowds 2018
- Where do I go on the website to see historically what the actual crowds were vs. what you predicted?
- How do I remove the "crowd trackings" for a trip that was deleted?
- Where do you get your historical data?
- Crowd Level Changes due to Halloween parties
- Crowd calendar changes?
- How do you predict crowds at Disney?