Our plans will stop you from setting the end time after the closing time for the park. Luckily, there are easy ways around this, two of them in fact: you can either 1) remove the restaurant from the plan, knowing that you'll be going there when the park closes or, 2) change the dining step to 9:00pm so that the plan will automatically end at Sci-Fi. Then your plan will work just fine.
Articles in this section
- Add a meal at a hotel restaurant to my Personalized Touring Plan
- Dine with an Imagineer
- Does each adult/child have to get a plate or can they split the meals?
- Paying for extras in a Dining Plan
- Searching for Victoria and Albert's Dining
- Where is the Disney dining plan comparison tool on the website?
- Why can't I enter a dining reservation in my touring plan which will overlap the closing time of the park?