Our plans will stop you from setting the end time after the closing time for the park. Luckily, there are easy ways around this, two of them in fact: you can either 1) remove the restaurant from the plan, knowing that you'll be going there when the park closes or, 2) change the dining step to 9:00pm so that the plan will automatically end at Sci-Fi. Then your plan will work just fine.
Articles in this section
- Some insight into why Magic Kingdom might have a higher score one day and a lower score on other days.
- Walk time between steps
- I would like a direct view of the Christmas parade.
- We have been unable to get FastPasses for Flight of Passage. What is the best way to have a chance of being able to ride it?
- My Hollywood Studios touring plan has a greyed out area of the map. What is that?
- Where do I meet to get MVMCP Santa and Character photos in Christmas dress?
- Help with 3-day plans in one park
- Halloween party information
- How much time do I need to set aside for getting through all of the different checkpoints?
- Mid-September and low crowds