Mid-September is a great time to go because of the relatively low crowds, although even 1 and 2 days on the Calendar are still not totally empty, they are just less busy relative to other days. You will still see waits for popular attractions, some of them significant. While it is easier to navigate the park on a lower-crowd day, especially once you've gotten through all the major rides, the Touring Plans can help organize your day and get you through the few busy rides without much waiting.
Articles in this section
- When can I go directly to the "no bag line?"
- How well do the rope drop plans work during the holiday season, Christmas?
- Fireworks, Fantasmic, Rivers of Light, or World of Color Scheduled After Park Is Closed
- How do I add a showtime to my touring plan?
- Do Touring Plans have the option to filter height requirement and child swap?
- How do I test park hopping to see what is best for our trip?
- Is Early Morning Magic taken into account with the wait time estimates?
- Touring Plan tips
- Walking times information
- Park closures and Disney parties