Mid-September is a great time to go because of the relatively low crowds, although even 1 and 2 days on the Calendar are still not totally empty, they are just less busy relative to other days. You will still see waits for popular attractions, some of them significant. While it is easier to navigate the park on a lower-crowd day, especially once you've gotten through all the major rides, the Touring Plans can help organize your day and get you through the few busy rides without much waiting.
Articles in this section
- Walking times information
- Park closures and Disney parties
- Park hours and Extra Magic Hours are only estimates until Disney releases the official version.
- Where do I go to get help with how to create Touring Plans?
- Do I need a Touring Plan when the crowd level is low?
- Character Meets
- Is it possible to download your plans to a PDF file?
- Touring Plans instructional videos
- Wait time data
- The Optimizer keeps putting an attraction in the plan for beyond the time that the park is listed as being closed???