All of our Animal Kingdom Touring Plans feature most, if not all, aspects of Pandora. We don't have a plan that only covers Pandora. While it is an incredibly beautiful land, it is not large and it only contains 2 rides so seeing the entirety in a few hours is not difficult. It is best to split your visit, however, because you will want to be there in the morning (early, as in 1 hour before park opening) to ride the Flight of Passage ride without an enormous wait and in the evening to see the beautiful glowing plants.
Articles in this section
- Is Jedi Training Academy closing in October 2018?
- The Halloween Party park hours are showing as daytime. How do I get it to change to night?
- Suggestions for Two-Day Touring Plans in the Magic Kingdom
- Suggestions on where to be to watch Tinker Bell fly from the Cinderella Castle to the roof of Tomorrowland Terrace.
- Toy Story Land strategies
- Slinky Dog suggestion
- Some insight into why Magic Kingdom might have a higher score one day and a lower score on other days.
- Walk time between steps
- I would like a direct view of the Christmas parade.
- We have been unable to get FastPasses for Flight of Passage. What is the best way to have a chance of being able to ride it?