All of our Animal Kingdom Touring Plans feature most, if not all, aspects of Pandora. We don't have a plan that only covers Pandora. While it is an incredibly beautiful land, it is not large and it only contains 2 rides so seeing the entirety in a few hours is not difficult. It is best to split your visit, however, because you will want to be there in the morning (early, as in 1 hour before park opening) to ride the Flight of Passage ride without an enormous wait and in the evening to see the beautiful glowing plants.
Articles in this section
- Suggestions for Two-Day Touring Plans in the Magic Kingdom
- Suggestions on where to be to watch Tinker Bell fly from the Cinderella Castle to the roof of Tomorrowland Terrace.
- Some insight into why Magic Kingdom might have a higher score one day and a lower score on other days.
- Walk time between steps
- I would like a direct view of the Christmas parade.
- We have been unable to get FastPasses for Flight of Passage. What is the best way to have a chance of being able to ride it?
- My Hollywood Studios touring plan has a greyed out area of the map. What is that?
- Where do I meet to get MVMCP Santa and Character photos in Christmas dress?
- Help with 3-day plans in one park
- Halloween party information