Any changes to the lineup of open attractions will affect your plan. You will have to re-optimize the plan for that to happen after it is known what attractions won't be open. I would suggest optimizing the plan again within a week or a few days of your trip just to make sure you have the latest times.
Articles in this section
- 4 parks - 1 day challenge touring plan
- Adjusting the order of the attractions not open during the Christmas Party
- Video to help create a Personalized Touring Plan
- Using the Genie Pass in Touring Plans
- Optimizing in the Park When an Attraction Has Been Temporarily Closed
- Touring Plans for Children OVER 44"
- Tips on using the Evaluate feature
- What attractions are available during Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party?
- Plans can only be created for one year in advance.
- How do I get the plan to use Extra Magic Hours?