Any changes to the lineup of open attractions will affect your plan. You will have to re-optimize the plan for that to happen after it is known what attractions won't be open. I would suggest optimizing the plan again within a week or a few days of your trip just to make sure you have the latest times.
Articles in this section
- How do I manage the touring plans while in the park?
- 4 Parks - 1 day Challenge Touring Plans
- Park closure time to day guests for party ticket owners
- Adjusting the order of the attractions not open during the Christmas Party
- Video to help create a Personalized Touring Plan
- Using the Genie Pass in Touring Plans
- Optimizing in the Park When an Attraction Has Been Temporarily Closed
- Touring Plans for Children OVER 44"
- Tips on using the Evaluate feature
- What attractions are available during Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party?