Park hours and Extra Magic Hours are only estimates until Disney releases the official versions, usually about 6 months ahead of time. Until then we use the previous year for Extra Magic Hours and the Animal Kingdom had those Extra Magic Hours in May of 2018. I agree I doubt they will have a week of them again in 2019, but we don't really have anything else to go on until around November when Disney updates those days.
Articles in this section
- When can I go directly to the "no bag line?"
- How well do the rope drop plans work during the holiday season, Christmas?
- Fireworks, Fantasmic, Rivers of Light, or World of Color Scheduled After Park Is Closed
- How do I add a showtime to my touring plan?
- Do Touring Plans have the option to filter height requirement and child swap?
- How do I test park hopping to see what is best for our trip?
- Is Early Morning Magic taken into account with the wait time estimates?
- Touring Plan tips
- Walking times information
- Park closures and Disney parties