Park hours and Extra Magic Hours are only estimates until Disney releases the official versions, usually about 6 months ahead of time. Until then we use the previous year for Extra Magic Hours and the Animal Kingdom had those Extra Magic Hours in May of 2018. I agree I doubt they will have a week of them again in 2019, but we don't really have anything else to go on until around November when Disney updates those days.
Articles in this section
- Walking times information
- Park closures and Disney parties
- Park hours and Extra Magic Hours are only estimates until Disney releases the official version.
- Where do I go to get help with how to create Touring Plans?
- Do I need a Touring Plan when the crowd level is low?
- Character Meets
- Is it possible to download your plans to a PDF file?
- Touring Plans instructional videos
- Wait time data
- The Optimizer keeps putting an attraction in the plan for beyond the time that the park is listed as being closed???