You can purchase tickets with a Park Hopper option through a third party as long as their description specifically states that they are park hoppers. You can also link them to your My Disney Experience account although make sure that you will get them early enough. You will want a service that sends them to you as opposed to getting them at Will Call. Also, some take a few weeks to send them, so make sure you will have them in hand before your 60-day mark, so you can make FastPass+ selections.
Articles in this section
- How do I purchase tickets for Disney World?
- Third Party Tickets with Park Hopper Option
- Universal ticket promotions
- Buying Disney World Tickets
- We are staying for five days in WDW. What tickets are available?
- What is the Ticket Calculator and how does it help?
- Who are these ticket vendors? Can I trust them?
- Your Ticket Calculator does not show the right prices!