Mid-September is a great time to go because of the relatively low crowds, although even 1 and 2 days on the Calendar are still not totally empty, they are just less busy relative to other days. You will still see waits for popular attractions, some of them significant. While it is easier to navigate the park on a lower-crowd day, especially once you've gotten through all the major rides, the Touring Plans can help organize your day and get you through the few busy rides without much waiting.
Articles in this section
- Is Jedi Training Academy closing in October 2018?
- The Halloween Party park hours are showing as daytime. How do I get it to change to night?
- Suggestions for Two-Day Touring Plans in the Magic Kingdom
- Suggestions on where to be to watch Tinker Bell fly from the Cinderella Castle to the roof of Tomorrowland Terrace.
- Toy Story Land strategies
- Slinky Dog suggestion
- Some insight into why Magic Kingdom might have a higher score one day and a lower score on other days.
- Walk time between steps
- I would like a direct view of the Christmas parade.
- We have been unable to get FastPasses for Flight of Passage. What is the best way to have a chance of being able to ride it?