Mid-September is a great time to go because of the relatively low crowds, although even 1 and 2 days on the Calendar are still not totally empty, they are just less busy relative to other days. You will still see waits for popular attractions, some of them significant. While it is easier to navigate the park on a lower-crowd day, especially once you've gotten through all the major rides, the Touring Plans can help organize your day and get you through the few busy rides without much waiting.
Articles in this section
- Some insight into why Magic Kingdom might have a higher score one day and a lower score on other days.
- Walk time between steps
- I would like a direct view of the Christmas parade.
- We have been unable to get FastPasses for Flight of Passage. What is the best way to have a chance of being able to ride it?
- My Hollywood Studios touring plan has a greyed out area of the map. What is that?
- Where do I meet to get MVMCP Santa and Character photos in Christmas dress?
- Help with 3-day plans in one park
- Halloween party information
- How much time do I need to set aside for getting through all of the different checkpoints?
- Mid-September and low crowds