Even though the park closes to day guests at 6:00 pm, the parties still don't technically start until 7:00 pm. The hour in between is a little strange because party guests are allowed to get on rides, but none of the party stuff is available yet. They basically use it as a way to get more day guests out of the park before the official party, but it can mess with plans a bit.
Articles in this section
- Errors Prohibited This Object From Being Saved message while creating Personalized Touring Plan
- Your Park Hours are Wrong
- Plan Has Gaps of Free Time or Does Not Have Rides in the Afternoon
- How do I manage the touring plans while in the park?
- 4 Parks - 1 day Challenge Touring Plans
- Park closure time to day guests for party ticket owners
- Adjusting the order of the attractions not open during the Christmas Party
- Video to help create a Personalized Touring Plan
- Optimizing in the Park When an Attraction Has Been Temporarily Closed
- Touring Plans for Children OVER 44"