Even though the parks close to day guests at 6:00 pm, the parties still don't technically start until 7:00 pm. The hour in between is a little strange because party guests are allowed to get on rides, but none of the party stuff is available yet. They basically use it as a way to get more day guests out of the park before the official party, but it can mess with plans a bit.
Articles in this section
- DAS Return Times on a Personalized Touring Plan
- Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Touring Plans
- When can I go directly to the "no bag line?"
- How well do the rope drop plans work during the holiday season, Christmas?
- Fireworks, Fantasmic, Rivers of Light, or World of Color Scheduled After Park Is Closed
- How do I add a showtime to my touring plan?
- Do Touring Plans have the option to filter height requirement and child swap?
- Is Early Morning Magic taken into account with the wait time estimates?
- Touring Plan tips
- Walking times information