Even though the parks close to day guests at 6:00 pm, the parties still don't technically start until 7:00 pm. The hour in between is a little strange because party guests are allowed to get on rides, but none of the party stuff is available yet. They basically use it as a way to get more day guests out of the park before the official party, but it can mess with plans a bit.
Articles in this section
- Walking times information
- Park closures and Disney parties
- Park hours and Extra Magic Hours are only estimates until Disney releases the official version.
- Where do I go to get help with how to create Touring Plans?
- Do I need a Touring Plan when the crowd level is low?
- Character Meets
- Is it possible to download your plans to a PDF file?
- Touring Plans instructional videos
- Wait time data
- The Optimizer keeps putting an attraction in the plan for beyond the time that the park is listed as being closed???