The suggestions for FastPass when optimizing your plan are based on the wait times. So when it suggests shows that means that your wait times are generally very low. It is recommended that you get FastPasses for attractions rather than shows as it says in the Unofficial Guide. I would also aim to make your FastPasses as early in the day as they are available. That way, after you use your first 3, you will have a better chance of grabbing another one for the afternoon.
Articles in this section
- Adding FastPass across parks
- FastPass strategy for a large group
- What are the benefits of using Express Pass?
- How to force the FastPass+ into your touring plan?
- Fastpass general tips
- Does it help to get a FastPass for the Fantasmic show?
- How to Book and Modify FastPass+
- Some thoughts on DAS vs FastPasses for wheelchair visitors
- What do I need to do to get the FastPass+ recommendations?
- Do we get any FastPasses with our MNSSHP tickets?