The walk time listed in a step is always the time it is expected to take to get to the next step. That 7 minutes on the Tusker House line (for example) means it is expected to take 7 minutes to get to Flight of Passage. The walking time to get to the first step isn't displayed.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a Smugglers Run FastPass?
- Suggestions for Two-Day Touring Plans in the Magic Kingdom
- Suggestions on where to be to watch Tinker Bell fly from the Cinderella Castle to the roof of Tomorrowland Terrace.
- Some insight into why Magic Kingdom might have a higher score one day and a lower score on other days.
- Walk time between steps
- I would like a direct view of the Christmas parade.
- We have been unable to get FastPasses for Flight of Passage. What is the best way to have a chance of being able to ride it?
- My Hollywood Studios touring plan has a greyed out area of the map. What is that?
- Where do I meet to get MVMCP Santa and Character photos in Christmas dress?
- Help with 3-day plans in one park