The walk time listed in a step is always the time it is expected to take to get to the next step. That 7 minutes on the Tusker House line (for example) means it is expected to take 7 minutes to get to Flight of Passage. The walking time to get to the first step isn't displayed.
Articles in this section
- Suggestions for Two-Day Touring Plans in the Magic Kingdom
- Suggestions on where to be to watch Tinker Bell fly from the Cinderella Castle to the roof of Tomorrowland Terrace.
- Walk time between steps
- I would like a direct view of the Christmas parade.
- Where do I meet to get MVMCP Santa and Character photos in Christmas dress?
- Help with 3-day plans in one park
- Animal Kingdom with Pandora emphasis
- Mid-September and low crowds
- Early Morning Magic event vs Extra Magic Hours
- What is the best way to tour each park, number of days needed?
Article is closed for comments.