The walk time listed in a step is always the time it is expected to take to get to the next step. For example, the 7 minutes on the Tusker House line means it is expected to take 7 minutes to get to Flight of Passage. The walking time to get to the first step isn't displayed.
Articles in this section
- DAS Return Times on a Personalized Touring Plan
- Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Touring Plans
- When can I go directly to the "no bag line?"
- How well do the rope drop plans work during the holiday season, Christmas?
- Fireworks, Fantasmic, Rivers of Light, or World of Color Scheduled After Park Is Closed
- How do I add a showtime to my touring plan?
- Do Touring Plans have the option to filter height requirement and child swap?
- Is Early Morning Magic taken into account with the wait time estimates?
- Touring Plan tips
- Walking times information
Article is closed for comments.