The walk time listed in a step is always the time it is expected to take to get to the next step. For example, the 7 minutes on the Tusker House line means it is expected to take 7 minutes to get to Flight of Passage. The walking time to get to the first step isn't displayed.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a showtime to my touring plan?
- Do Touring Plans have the option to filter height requirement and child swap?
- How do I test park hopping to see what is best for our trip?
- Is Early Morning Magic taken into account with the wait time estimates?
- Touring Plan tips
- Walking times information
- Park closures and Disney parties
- Park hours and Extra Magic Hours are only estimates until Disney releases the official version.
- Where do I go to get help with how to create Touring Plans?
- Do I need a Touring Plan when the crowd level is low?