When creating a Touring Plan there is an option to filter by height requirement as well as an option to user Child Swap for rides where it is available. Using the child swap in the plan will double the duration of the step plus add a few minutes for the shorter second wait.
Articles in this section
- When can I go directly to the "no bag line?"
- How well do the rope drop plans work during the holiday season, Christmas?
- Fireworks, Fantasmic, Rivers of Light, or World of Color Scheduled After Park Is Closed
- How do I add a showtime to my touring plan?
- Do Touring Plans have the option to filter height requirement and child swap?
- Is Early Morning Magic taken into account with the wait time estimates?
- Touring Plan tips
- Walking times information
- Park closures and Disney parties
- Where do I go to get help with how to create Touring Plans?