The simple answer is, "No." Disney has different competitions, events, and conventions year- round. Disney uses these large groups to keep their hotels full. One event over another has about equal impact on the crowd levels. ESPN's Wide World of Sports Complex is dedicated to hosting cheer and other sports competitions. Families spend much of their time at the competition and out of the parks.
Articles in this section
- Why is the theme park closing so early?
- Do you consider hotel bookings in your predictions?
- Is there a printable version of the crowd calendar?
- How will the new day-based ticket pricing affect crowd data?
- What does the code "SL" mean in the crowd calendar?
- Basic information on choosing a park
- Do you take into account all of the crowds for competitions at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex?
- How are you determining "actual crowds"?
- Projecting Crowds More Than 1 Year in Advance
- Where do I go on the website to see historically what the actual crowds were vs. what you predicted?