As for Toy Story Land, they are generally not opening the land more than a few minutes early. The crowds do all go straight there, however, so you'll still want to be at the front gates early if you plan to do Slinky Dog Dash first. We actually just made a video about this that will show up on our YouTube page, but the waits build for Slinky Dog Dash quickly and then level out (and even drop a little). What that means is that if you are near the front of the crowd going to Slinky then ride that first. If not, you will likely wait 45-60 minutes for Slinky Dog Dash. What you can do if you aren't in the front, however, is you can ride Tower of Terror, Rock n Roller Coaster, Alien Swirling Saucers, and Toy Story Mania all with a less than 20-minute wait, then go to Slinky and likely wait around 45 minutes. The Slinky Dog wait is often the same at 10 am as it is at 9:05 am but the waits for everything else are much lower.
Articles in this section
- Is Jedi Training Academy closing in October 2018?
- The Halloween Party park hours are showing as daytime. How do I get it to change to night?
- Suggestions for Two-Day Touring Plans in the Magic Kingdom
- Suggestions on where to be to watch Tinker Bell fly from the Cinderella Castle to the roof of Tomorrowland Terrace.
- Toy Story Land strategies
- Slinky Dog suggestion
- Some insight into why Magic Kingdom might have a higher score one day and a lower score on other days.
- Walk time between steps
- I would like a direct view of the Christmas parade.
- We have been unable to get FastPasses for Flight of Passage. What is the best way to have a chance of being able to ride it?