We do not have a separate tool for testing park hopping, but you can play around with the personalized plans and the starting times to see what would have the higher waits in the afternoon. Whatever park you start at would be easier to do without FastPasses because the crowds are lower first thing in the morning.
Articles in this section
- Is there a certain order we should follow for our ride and attraction choices on a personal VIP tour?
- When can I go directly to the "no bag line?"
- How well do the rope drop plans work during the holiday season, Christmas?
- Fireworks, Fantasmic, Rivers of Light, or World of Color Scheduled After Park Is Closed
- How do I add a showtime to my touring plan?
- Do Touring Plans have the option to filter height requirement and child swap?
- How do I test park hopping to see what is best for our trip?
- Is Early Morning Magic taken into account with the wait time estimates?
- Touring Plan tips
- Walking times information