Good news! With the Express Pass, you will have very little to worry about. Express Pass can be used on just about every ride and the waits will rarely be more than 20 minutes at any time of day with it. The plan is still useful because the Express Pass waits will increase along with the standby waits, even though they are a fraction of them, but you won't have an issue seeing all the attractions in two days.
Articles in this section
- Wait Times with Express Pass at Universal Orlando
- Universal Orlando Two-Day/Two-Park plans
- Which entrance should we use - Main Entrance or Hogwarts Express?
- Universal Express Pass and Touring Plan
- Universal Orlando Early Park Admission Information
- Changes to Showtimes during the holidays
- Early Entry at Islands of Adventure in July and August 2018
- Non-Harry Potter Touring Plan
- Do you recommend that we start our day at Studios and end our day at IOA?
- My Islands of Adventure plan ignores Early Park Admission