Expect wait times to be low when you use the wonderful Express Pass. You'll be skipping many of the standby lines. Even on relatively busy days, you'll rarely wait more than a few minutes to get on the rides. A few attractions will likely have 15-20 minute waits for Express Pass in the middle of the day, but the plans likely scheduled those earlier in the morning for that reason.
Articles in this section
- Adding FastPass across parks
- FastPass strategy for a large group
- What are the benefits of using Express Pass?
- How to force the FastPass+ into your touring plan?
- Does it help to get a FastPass for the Fantasmic show?
- How to Book and Modify FastPass+
- Some thoughts on DAS vs FastPasses for wheelchair visitors
- What do I need to do to get the FastPass+ recommendations?
- Do we get any FastPasses with our MNSSHP tickets?
- Do you have to actually use all three FastPass+ selections before getting a fourth?