Only at buffets or all-you-care-to-eat restaurants are all guests over 3 required to pay for a meal. In all other restaurants, it is perfectly fine to share a meal.
Articles in this section
- Add a meal at a hotel restaurant to my Personalized Touring Plan
- Dine with an Imagineer
- Does each adult/child have to get a plate or can they split the meals?
- Paying for extras in a Dining Plan
- Searching for Victoria and Albert's Dining
- Where is the Disney dining plan comparison tool on the website?
- Why can't I enter a dining reservation in my touring plan which will overlap the closing time of the park?