In order to allow the system to use your FastPass+, you will have to input them in the FastPass+ Selections box. Simply add your FastPasses by clicking the "Add FastPass+" link and choosing your attractions and times. Then click Save FastPass+ changes and re-optimize your plan.
Articles in this section
- Adding FastPass across parks
- FastPass strategy for a large group
- What are the benefits of using Express Pass?
- How to force the FastPass+ into your touring plan?
- Does it help to get a FastPass for the Fantasmic show?
- How to Book and Modify FastPass+
- Some thoughts on DAS vs FastPasses for wheelchair visitors
- What do I need to do to get the FastPass+ recommendations?
- Do we get any FastPasses with our MNSSHP tickets?
- Do you have to actually use all three FastPass+ selections before getting a fourth?